- Kale is a great source of calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Kale is rich in lutein which supports eye health.
- Kale is high in beta-carotene, whin converts into vitamin A. Vitamin a is essential for your dog’s muscle, circulatory system and injury healing.
- Provides a good source of dietary fibre, aiding in bowel movements.
- Spinach enhances the circulation of blood, which helps prevent blood clots.
- Spinach is rich in anti-inflammatory properties and anti-oxidants, which buffer cells from the damage of free radicals.
- Broccoli contains a property called sulforaphane which blocks enzymes that cause joint damage.
- Broccoli contains a high amount of soluble fibre, which will draw out cholesterol from your dog’s body.
- Loaded with vitamin C.
- An ageing dog may not naturally be able to produce vitamin C. Offering broccoli is a great way to boost these levels.
- Kefir provides anti-biotic and anti-fungal properties
- Helps to promote healthy looking skin, boosting energy and promoting longevity
- Probiotic aid may help with IBD, eczema and bad breath
- Contains Lactobacillus Caucasus, Leuconostoc, Acetobacter species, and Streptococcus species.
- Contains gelatin
- 6 frozen paws per pack.
- Please refer to feeding guide below.