- Contains vitamin A which is essential for your dog’s eye health as it promotes the development of night blindness and other eye degeneration.
- Contains vitamin C promoting the overall immune health. When vitamin A and C are combined it can help destroy free radicals.
- Pumpkin has high amounts of amino acids which can be toxic to many dog parasites.
- Low in calories and high in fibre.
- Carrots contain vitamin A which supports eye health and assists in supporting immune health.
- Carrots contain a high variety of carotenoids. Including beta-carotene and lutein. Which promotes a healthy heart.
- Kefir provides anti-biotic and anti-fungal properties.
- Helps to promote healthy looking skin, boosting energy and promoting longevity.
- Probiotic aid may help with IBD, eczema and bad breath.
- Contains Lactobacillus Caucasus, Leuconostoc, Acetobacter species, and Streptococcus species.
- Contains gelatin.
- 6 frozen paws per packet.
- Please refer to feeding guide below.